I want a new couch…

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennifervb

I want a new couch… :shock:

One they can’t chew apart
One where they can’t pull the stuffing out
Like a work of art.

I want a new couch...
One that I can afford
One without any hiding place
My rats to afford

One that won’t make me nervous
When out of the room
One that doesn’t need
Being swept up with a broooooom

I want a new couch
One I won’t throw away
One that doesn’t convert to dust
When Ben and Basil are at play

I want a new couch
Which incisors don’t faze
One that isn’t a ton of fun
To convert to a maze

One that won’t make me nervous
When out of the room
One that doesn’t need
Being swept up with a brooooom… 8)

:laugh4: :bananas: :love6:

Lol!
If only someone could invent rattie-proof couch covers, eh? But humans would have to get smarter than ratties and I don't see that happening...

Had a grand idea this morning!!! Why not make a couch cover out of those little, metal, rings they used to make a Knight's armor out of???

The circumference of those rings would make it impossible for little incisors to get through!!! You could simply throw a blanket over it and VOILA!!!!!

D@mn... I'm good... 8)

(my ex husband used to play this video game called Duke Nukem and he was always saying that... :D!!!!)

AWESOME JO!!!! "I want a new drug" was EXACTLY the tune I did it to!!! :bananas: :laugh4:

Nickelrat said:
This thread is so funny!! :rofl5: I have a rat chewed couch too. LOL!! :laugh2:

LMAO!!! Thanks Nickelrat! ;) A person definitely can't be hung up on materialistic values with rats in the house. My little men kill me with their antics (except when Basil gets up onto the roof of the cage and starts burrowing under the bedsheet and towel I have up there to protect them from the a/c drafts... he once managed to tumble the entire entourage onto the floor and almost flew down with it!!! :shock: !!! A long fall that would have been for the little rat man! :( )

No matter what mischief they get into, they generally come running for their daily doses of strokes, kisses, scritches and treats! :love6:

Was that song written for me?? :lol:

My daughter bought me a couch last year because my old one was in such terrible shape and the money I had saved for a new one got spent on vet bills. When she comes to visit me now I put a blanket over the couch because I don't want her to see my rat inspired alterations! :oops:

Back