I need Some Advice.....

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharlees rattakisses

I have just noticed a small white lump on Reggie's hind end near his anus. Does anyone know what it might be? It looks like a small white pimple but since it is on his bum I don't think that's it. I really would hate for it to be something serious as he isn't a year old yet. :gaah: Thanx :heart:

I agree, just keep an eye on it. Rats get a lot of dermal cysts and bumps that don't grow too big and don't bother them much either.

I have also noticed that Reggie's bum stays open and doesn't close up like the others do when I check there behinds. Should I worry? He is as happy as can be as usual and he and his twin Rube still get into ALOT of mischeif!! :stickpoke:

Reggie & Rube or is it Rube & Reggie?!!

Mmm, that's interesting... I could be possible that more little turds are waiting to come out so the anus stays open.
Ok... so guess what I'll be doing tomorrow. Yep checking all my rats' little @sses. :lol:

HEH HEH Jorats!!! Did you check your rats behinds?!! :cheeky: Thanx mercurydust I will ask my vet about it. He has a way of adding ALOT of tests that make my vet bills quite expensive. I will keep checking Reggies bum and let you all know what I deside. :flowers:

Back