I may never be able to watch Glee again...

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handmeafish

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/gossip- ... 4452.story

The 32-year-old actor recently discovered his home was covered in rat feces and became determined to catch the critters that were responsible for the dirty deed. "I came home and World War III broke out in my house. There was rat poop all over my house," Morrison told The Billy Bush Show. "I go upstairs and there was a huge rat in my bed. And like, poop and feces all over my bed.

With a 6:00 a.m. call time for "Glee" looming, "it was just the worst night ever," Morrison recalled.

"I tried to catch the rat and he darted away. And I kind of cornered him in this thing. I thought he was dead on my bed," the actor explained. "So I put a bunch of plastic bags on my hand, and I went to grab him and he just darted off. He was on the windowsill, kind of just eyeing me. We were playing cat and mouse -- or Matt and rat, I guess."

Morrison then caught the critter, "ran downstairs in my underwear and threw him in this far away trash can."

Unable to fall asleep, the former Broadway star was startled by yet another rodent.

"I get up, run over and turn the light on, and this big guy is on my nightstand and he jumps on my bed," Morrison said. "And he's looking at me like, 'What are you doing on my bed?' He's looking at me like I'm the a--hole."

The "Glee" star eventually checked into a hotel -- and he's on the hunt for a new place.

"This is my house that I own," he explained. "Now I want to put it back on the market!"

lol i do understand though people who do not know rats will be afraid of them and some just do not like them just like some of us not enjoying reptiles. And wild rats are not the same friendly non ill type as ours lol

I get excited when I see wild rats. Although I know they wouldnt be as friendly I still love them just the same, a rat is a rat to me and I LOVE rats! If I ever found rats in my house I honestly would be more so like "AW! well arent you a cutie!" in a baby voice and try to catch them and set them free somwhere else. I HATE when people have a few rats and then turn right to killing them. like why are you punishing something for trying to survive? I could understand if there were SOO many that it was insane and you felt trapped.. but even then, Im the type of person that I sometimes get teary eyed if I see a worm drowning in a puddle lmao so.. I wouldnt be able to kill a house full of rats...

Rattus said:
If I ever found rats in my house I honestly would be more so like "AW! well arent you a cutie!" in a baby voice and try to catch them and set them free somwhere else.
I got a wild rat in my room once, and I did that :giggle:

Makes you wonder about his housekeeping, doesn't it. I've never known rats to move in and claim someone's bed just because! I could see them getting to a garage and making a home in some boxes of stored junk but the bed of a master bedroom?? I just can't picture anything like that happening in a house that's even half way decent. There must be more to that story!

Years ago I had a friend who was a hoarder, just like the one's on TV. Garbage, food, crap - everywhere. One day while I was there trying to help her clean up I pulled out a utensil drawer and there was this big fat rat just lounging. I'm pretty sure I woke him up. Anyway, I just closed the drawer and walked away.

My house is a disorganized, run down mess but the only rats I've seen on my bed, or anywhere else, were the ones I brought home with me on purpose!

:hug4:

Rattus said:
I get excited when I see wild rats. Although I know they wouldnt be as friendly I still love them just the same, a rat is a rat to me and I LOVE rats! If I ever found rats in my house I honestly would be more so like "AW! well arent you a cutie!" in a baby voice and try to catch them and set them free somwhere else. I HATE when people have a few rats and then turn right to killing them. like why are you punishing something for trying to survive? I could understand if there were SOO many that it was insane and you felt trapped.. but even then, Im the type of person that I sometimes get teary eyed if I see a worm drowning in a puddle lmao so.. I wouldnt be able to kill a house full of rats...
I am the exact same way! I once did that with a bat that got into our cabin while we were on a church retreat. It was adorable... and we got mice when I was younger (my fault) and I cried when my dad put poison out... they were kid of every where tho, and it honestly needed to be done, because we have a lot of cases of Hanta virus out here. (its also why until recently I thought rat/mouse poison just helped them drift off to sleep, and they died painlessly. My dad had to tell me that so I would calm down)

MumsyRat said:
Makes you wonder about his housekeeping, doesn't it. I've never known rats to move in and claim someone's bed just because! I could see them getting to a garage and making a home in some boxes of stored junk but the bed of a master bedroom?? I just can't picture anything like that happening in a house that's even half way decent. There must be more to that story!

I was thinking that too... or he just made it up. I've always wondered about those interviews people do... He probably over exaggerated it, if it happened at all... One little ratty skittered across his floor, and it turned into Dozens... I also love that he says "poop and feces"
How much food do you think he eats in bed for the rats to be attracted to it... Wild rats would be like, "uh, no thanks... we'll curl up in a huge pile over here in the dark near all the food" and end up nesting in your kitchen, or garage near the food. I think they want to stay away from human frequented places, like a bed. Plus, who gets into bed thats covered in WILD RAT POOP! Like, with my babies, it doesn't bother me, but wild rats cary diseases... and I am not sleeping there.

MissGuardian said:
Rattus said:
If I ever found rats in my house I honestly would be more so like "AW! well arent you a cutie!" in a baby voice and try to catch them and set them free somwhere else.
I got a wild rat in my room once, and I did that :giggle:

Ditto! :nod:

Back