I ADOPTED A NEW BOY! (willow) Pics

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexandraBoo

So,im really clever, i made a plan for clark to come with his 6 dumbo boys, I picked one that boo got along with better then the others, there was some tuffed furr, but all in all the turn out is good, I adopted a big boy named Hal aka willow, he is the sweetest himi dumbo in the world! He is like a twin of boo! but boo is not a dumbo! I cant believe how good my mom was about it, me wanting a nother rat for boo for so long!

I took some pics of him,they are bad quality, but i will post more soon! Boo is so happy!
181143-1.jpg

181210.jpg

any one have any suggestions for intros, boo is acting a little dominant.

:D OMG, what a doll, so glad you have him, I just love Dumdos the cutest things around, hope intro's go well, congratulations, & will be waiting for more Piccies & stories!

:congrats:

I'm thrilled that you got your boy from Clark. That's great that you chose to rescue!

As for intros - do you have separate cages for them? I usually start by setting the cages side by side so they can see and smell each other but not injure each other. Then of course let them get to know each other in neutral territory - whatever you use for out time. If they seem to be OK put them together but make sure the cage is very clean so that it doesn't smell dominate of either one. Also when you first put them together make sure you are nearby so you can stay tuned for signs & sounds of trouble.

Good Luck! Hope it goes well!

AlexandraBoo said:
LOL sorry for the whole clevege thing LOL i diddnt mean to take pics of my boobs! It was hard to keep a hold of him, and i forgot to pull my tank top up LOL, sorry bout that guys!

LOL... leave yourself alone. If willow is happy under your cleavage then that's where he's gonna sit!

If people want to see pictures of him, they will be capable of seeing past any parts of his chosen seat that they could find shocking.

Lord... you wouldn't have this problem in Europe. Human anatomy is not considered tabu... which is exactly the way it should be. It's not like you're flashing anyone. Take a look at Victoria's Secret catalogs... you weren't doing anything they don't do. :wink: :laugh4:

jennifervb said:
AlexandraBoo said:
LOL sorry for the whole clevege thing LOL i diddnt mean to take pics of my boobs! It was hard to keep a hold of him, and i forgot to pull my tank top up LOL, sorry bout that guys!

LOL... leave yourself alone. If willow is happy under your cleavage then that's where he's gonna sit!

If people want to see pictures of him, they will be capable of seeing past any parts of his chosen seat that they could find shocking.

Lord... you wouldn't have this problem in Europe. Human anatomy is not considered tabu... which is exactly the way it should be. It's not like you're flashing anyone. Take a look at Victoria's Secret catalogs... you weren't doing anything they don't do. :wink: :laugh4:

Lol so true, and yes he enjoys sitting by my clevege LOL, typical male!

Back