how much would you pay for a used FN?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say go for it! I've heard that shipping a FN to canada from ferret.com is hell even though a new one would be about $150USD. I wish I had a FN! LOL!

If it's in good shape, that sounds like a good price to me. I paid much more than that for a new FN, but we bought it in store at regular price. Got a bit of a discount, but it was still pricy. I know some probably paid less then I did for an FN. I really can't remember how much it cost us though, would have to dig up the receipt.

Some of us got our Ferret Nations shipped to Canada for $150 shipped when Petsmart shipped to Canada still.

But since they don't have that anymore, I would go off of however much you could get it for locally then 1/2 that for what I would pay for a used cage unless it is in mint condition.

So if the cheapest you could get it locally is $300, then $150 is a good deal. :) If you have a store that carries it for $200, then I would offer $100.

If it is in mint condition, no chewing of the pans or anything then I think $150 is a pretty good deal regardless. :)

I would say its a really good deal....I paid alot for my FN when I bought it through Pet Valu. Concidering its only 2months used, 150$ is an excellent price.

I swore up and down and i was going to try to get rid of some of my christmas dept and what do i do!? Spend money on a cage i don't 'technically' need but really really want.

I just emailed her saying i would take it. Definitely the cheapest i will ever see an FN for i think.

So hopefully by the end of the weekend i will be a proud owner of the best rat cage ever!

I will be selling one of my cages to help cover costs. It will be posted in the garage sale section.

Back