How many rats own you?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rats, how many?

• 3-4

• 5-6

• 7-10

• 11-15

• 16-22

• 23-30

• 30-40

• 40+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is it really sad that I had to actually sit down and count the rats in the cages? LOL I am always forgetting exactly how many I have....But at this time I have 19...3 of those are rescues who will be rehomed.

I have 45 at the moment, but hope to rehome the 2 boys. Got lots of oldies living out their lives with me, and my Horde is now ranging from 16 months (Aura's 4 girls) to 25 months...Dilly Willy is 19 months now :(

Currently I have 0 rats. So I can't fill out the poll.
But I will be adopting a rat from my school in a few weeks/ maybe a month. A wiley and cuddly boy I named Jack.
I am also looking at adopting three baby boys from someone else. (one is a rex ^_^)
So I can't fill out the poll yet.

I'm holding steady at 13 right now :) Six boys, and seven girls. Though, I always keep an eye out for any rescue ratties that I think would enjoy living with my crew and I!

I currently have 5 rats, but three of them are over two years old!

I may or may not be adding some more this winter.... I keep wavering.

Bati said:
KristyR said:
16 at the moment - 10 crazy boys and 10 silly girls :tongue:

10+10=16
I know you use fahrenheit and gallons over there - but I didn't know you use different math too :lol:

Right... I just noticed this! Who knows what was going on in my head when I did that. Um.... ok.... 6 girls. I edited the original post. :oops:

Back