How many people from Maryland/VA/DC are here these days?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamarat2

Just curious how many people we have are out there from MD/VA/DC area?? Asking because one of these days it would be nice to get some kind of group together in the area, it's great having knowing people online but sometimes its extremely helpful to know local rat people. It seems our Canadian friends have a nice network going up there :urock: so who do we have here?? And who would be interested in getting together sometime? We had someone who was connected with Small Angels a while back trying to get rat people (not the animals) meetups going but it never seemed to work.

I'm out in Gaithersburg, MD myself.

mamarat2 said:
Just curious how many people we have are out there from MD/VA/DC area?? Asking because one of these days it would be nice to get some kind of group together in the area, it's great having knowing people online but sometimes its extremely helpful to know local rat people. It seems our Canadian friends have a nice network going up there :urock: so who do we have here?? And who would be interested in getting together sometime? We had someone who was connected with Small Angels a while back trying to get rat people (not the animals) meetups going but it never seemed to work.

I'm out in Gaithersburg, MD myself.

I'm in Fairfax, VA Jen. Would love to get together!!! :)

Back