How could you not love this face?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratamataz

Every evening, after he's had his peas, Patrick climbes into his tube loft and relaxes. He never fails. If I wonder "Where's Patrick?" He's in the tube loft. :heart:

tube3.jpg

tube2.jpg

tube.jpg
: :

Geez, if I get me one of those am I guaranteed to see that in it?
You might have to pass on these kisses that are playing havoc with my lips right now, ok?
If I was to cut the leg off a pair of pj pants would it be anything like that? or it is reinforced or special fabric or anything?

I bet PJ pant legs would work perfectly! :D
The tube loft is their favourite sleeping spot, they'll squish in there three at a time. I guarantee lots of cozy cuteness! :wink:

Ok, thanks, I'll take all the suggestions I can get for these less-than modest ladies when they come. My tiny nekked Sahara had a bowl full of fabric pieces in a hidey-house, and was just-so about how it was arranged too. 2 nekked kids won't fit in a bowl in a hidey-house, so I'm counting on you ratamataz, and everyone, to let me know what they will be most comfortable with.

Hey - would Oliver & Patrick like to meet a couple lovely (but exhibitionistic ladies?) on-line? I could save them a sign-up fee...
OGetNekkid.gif

:lol:
That is so cute Fidget!
Oliver and Patrick would certainly love an on-line hook up with your sexy girlie nudes. In fact, they've been bugging me ever since I told them about your two new girls that they want pictures and personality profiles.:wink2:

As for nekkid comfort - in the winter, back when it was just the two of them, I kept them warm with polar fleece floor lining, fleece hammocks with fleece blankies, a fleece snuggle sack, and fleece blankies inside their igloos. If it got really cold I set up a small space heater nearby, like when the furnace broke in our old basement suite. And I kept their cage draped with a blanket. LOL, it got really cold in that basement suite last winter!
I've got electric heat this winter so combined with five extra furry bodies to snuggle with I know they'll keep warm without much help from me! :p

eeks, I'm getting onto my stuff more than the other's stuff again! :oops:
Ok, now that I've acknowledged that....

Great tips, thanx!
I realize men like their ladies with smooth skin, no goosebumps from the cold.
So - do you want to have an on-line romance with our kids if they're agreeable? I'll let you know the ladies temperaments when I know and you can guage them to your boys?

I'm much appreciative of the suggestions for their warmth & comfort. I'm gonna have to switch my existing kids to the living room and put Summer & Sumone in the bedroom, since the weather is iffy and the patio door is open for foster kitty Frieda, but the bedroom I'm there and in control of all evening.

I'm gonna lose my Wanda soon. But she always got on with everyone, maybe she'll like the girls and stay in the bedroom with them, and Erin can visit.....

LOL, Fidget, I know the boys will be game no matter what kind of personalities your girls have! I think they were just being polite and didn't want it to seem like they were all about the smooth female flesh. But you know how men are right?
Your Summer and Sumone had better hurrey up and come home... Oliver and Patrick have been hitting the weights a little too hard and yesterday I found a bottle of vitamin E oil hiding under the couch. (I thought their skin looked and felt a tad more supple lately...)
And the other day I found an ad for male enhancement circled in the newspaper. :shock:
Needless to say, they are preparing to look good for those beauties...
:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

:rofl2: You're so funny!
I'm loving this little romance we're concocting! (actually it's my sneaky way of getting closer to those handsome boys :p )
Hurry up Saturday!!!

Just wait till Fidget's girls come sashaying by with their ears twitching...
Hubba hubba!
I'll have to stock up on computer screen cleaner to wipe off the boys' drool... :tongue:

Back