housecleaning is no fun!!...unless you have a puppy.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tempeltontherat13021

So i have 5 kids, 4 that can make messes...sigh...im always cleaning house. I mean i mop and sweep various times through out the day(have hard wood floors). Im constantly doing laundry...total of 7 in the house...again never ending....i wash/dry one day and fold and put away the next day.

I'd so much rather clean animal cages than the house most days....add into the mopping a puppy who attacks the mop..which is funny but frustrating at the same time... :doh:

the funniest thing i'd have to say about mopping is watching the puppy run and hit a wet spot and wipe out only to get up and do it over and over again.. :laugh4:

then Eris wants to help with the laundry...instead of folding the laundry im chasing a puppy who has decided to steal socks from the basket...lil brat...it makes housework a tad bit more fun...i end up playing with her instead of finishing the laundry.. :oops:

then you have my 4year old daughter...she wants to help but ends up playing instead...so usually i never finish what i've started. :heart:

i put it off till the next day...but its never finished...i wonder why?! :lol:

jorats said:
Sounds as much fun as doing laundry with kittens. :laugh4:
ive got two kittens too, and they love to play in my piles of clean clothes and when i go to reach for something they pounce on me...then run off...they are adorable.

Back