Horror on my St!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

this is absolutely so sad, I am having trouble dealing with it, why did this have to happen, a 17 year old boy abducted a 16 year girl, raped her, smothered her broke her neck & put her in the dumpster behind his house, this all happened within 6 blocks of my house, I pray for her family epically her Momma, she wrote a heart breaking story in our paper. They say he had wanted to date her & she would not go out with him! These are the things that test my faith!

It must be so frightening to know that this happened so close. We all know that people like him exist, and we hope never to have a close encounter with one. My heart goes out to the girl's mother, for losing her dear daughter in such a senseless act of violence.

Things have gone so wrong in our communities, this story is just one tragedy among way too many. An eight year old boy shoots his dad to death in the states, and a couple of days ago a five year old in Canada stabbed his older brother to death in an argument.
Why is it that so many children seem to have no other coping skills anymore that don't involve the use of extreme and deadly violence? They are either killing themselves, or each other, when they don't get their own way.
Very, very scary. My heart goes out to her family and those that loved her. These stories are just getting way, way too common.

Oh Phyllis, that's terrifying... I'd hate to think of that sort of thing so close to home, let alone anywhere.

Her poor family... and his! The parents of the boy must be devastated too. Obviously there's the possibility of a family instability but I don't think that the parents of the people who commit these crimes are ever thought of.

Latest posts

Back