Hooray!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow Bean

So i was trying to decide what I was going to do when the babies are running around and can't be in the small nursery cage any longer and I suddenly got an idea!!

:idea: :idea: What if, by some miracle of God, Baby Girl got along with the two teen girls?!? :idea: :idea:

She has never gotten along with anyone else... She and Willow had a very "on the edge" relationship when we first got her but Willow kept getting bites, scratches and slices (not to mention her poor ear being torn!!) when she and Baby Girl lived together and introing Brenna to her, back when we got Brenna, was a nightmare because Baby Girl kept attacking Brenna and Willow would protect the little dear..

So I put everyone on the floor and stood by with a towel:
--Willow immediately puffed up and kept turning herself to face Baby Girl in case of an attack which happened pretty quickly, so Willow goes on my shoulder.
--Brenna faces off pretty well too, and Baby Girl goes in for the kill, Brenna has a towel dropped on her and I put Brenna and Willow in the FN.
--Emma sniffs Baby... Emma circles Baby... Baby sniffs Emma and grooms her head! :shock: :shock: Emma then grooms Baby Girl's back!! :shock: :shock: The two are like long-lost sisters!
--Maverick joins in the grooming with minimal sniffing! :shock: Baby grooms Maverick back! :shock:

This might work!!! Which means that, hopefully, Baby and one of the teens will move into either the black cage or the franken-cage and Willow and the other teen will move into the other cage and Brenna and babies will move into the FN!! sooooooo exciting! :001: :001: :001: :001: :001:

I hope this works so that Baby Girl won't have to live alone anymore! It won't be easy, but I'd prefer to not have to have 3 girls in any of my spare cages, and I don't want Baby living alone anymore... Her face is getting white ticking and she's starting to feel a bit frail, so I want her to have a buddy through the last however-long of her life. :(

Back