Home Wanted For Two Dumbo Females

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slidewinder84

I have two dumbo females I'd like to find a good home for. I have a large ferret cage they're in(57x30x18) so they have plenty of room to move around.
One is just under a year and the other is just over a year. They're very loving and friendly but my wife just passed away and everything is too hard to manage at the moment so I'd like to find a good home for them.

I'm so sorry to hear of your wife passing :(

I would happily take them into my rescue if you'd like? I run a rat rescue for southern Ontario, and we have space right now, and I'd definitely love to help you out. My rescue website is http://chellescritterhaven.org if you'd like to check us out :)

I would like to thank Sharlee and her wonderfull family for taking my two girls. I know they'll have a great home and as hard as it was to give up my wife's pets I just can't manage things the way I would like. I know she'd be very happy to see the home they've gone to and I hope they bring you as much joy as they brought us.

Thank you So much for your high praise.
I can't believe how wonderful and sweet they are.
They were like kids on Christmas morning exploring there newly decorated home.
You can rest easy knowing that they will be well loved and spoiled.
I am SO sorry for the loss of your wife.
I am glad that I could help you in some small way. :cuddle:

I too would like to say I am sorry to hear about your wife :( You can bet these girls will have a happy safe home with Sharlee, and us members will enjoy watching them grow with her family. Such a wonderful gift you have given them.

Back