Hiyas! *waves*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allegory

I figured it was about time I said Hi!

I've been part of rescue groups and a foster mom for different things for years. (Mostly in Minnesota when I was going to college) After many talks with my soulmate, two months of research (I must have read almost every post on every section of this forum :wink: plus Debbie Ducommun's book), and a look at my time and resources...

I want to adopt furbabies of my own :D

I've got a FN142 shipping to me for Christmas because after looking at everyone's set up I know that if I got any other cage then I would just be wishing I had that one. I've been a crafty wench for years so I've been getting into my quilting supplies and pulling out the fleece to make hammocks.

I'm babbling..I'm rather excited. And I figured after all this time of constantly reading the forums I should say Hi to everyone.

Yay! My FN Came today! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo excited. :bounce:

I haven't started my hammocks yet. Oh noes! And I want to go toy shopping...even with the overwhelming threat of holiday traffic in Atlanta.

:welcome2: to the Shack! So glad to hear that your FN arrived. Rescue ratties all over the south will be lining up to be adopted by you!

Looking forward to photos.....

Back