Hi, these are my bubbas.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatsRGods

Hi, I'm new to this forum. And am I ever so excited to have found this place!

These are my ratties:

myboys.jpg

Ennis Levi, Wheeza Whizzle and Benecio del Ratto (R.I.P. Benecio :cry: )

Ennis and Wheeza are about a year and nine months.

I have been a rat owner since '04 and I am on my "2nd generation" of boys (I call them my bubbas!).

Nope Wheeza is mine Jo! Those are some gorgeous ratties! Welcome to the shack. I used to live in Cleveland. I miss Tommy's in Coventry. They made the BEST milkshakes!

They are sooooo handsome!! Are they velveteen or rex? I would lean more toward velveteen, but you would know better than I! They are precious!! I'd love to have a rattie that looked like that! ^_^

Oh gee, I feel like such a proud rat mom :)

Wheeza is a handsome boy. He is my ratty with 9 lives. He's had surgery for an abscess, pnemonia & bronchitis. I've had to nurse that little guy back to health (hand feeding food & water, giving pep talks, etc), I am still shocked that he made it through!
I named him Wheeza after a character in Steel Magnolias because Wheeza had such a weird, suspcious personality.
But funny thing is, after surgery to remove the abscess, his personality did a complete 180 and he became such a lover and more outgoing.

I am pretty sure they are rex (i've actually never heard of velveteen though). Wheeza has really soft fur and Ennis has crazy brillo pad fur.

P.S. Tommy's is a great vegetarian restaurant. I havent been there for a long time but Rachael Ray visited there when she did her $40 a day show.

I found some pics for the Wheeza fan club
This is when I thought he was gonna die. It's a sad pic, but he is still so freakin cute in it:
whez.jpg

After his surgery for the abscess removal, his vet made a very fashionable littlle vest out of gauze for him to wear (he is enjoying his evening snack on the balcony ledge there- hehe- it is screened in!)
vest.jpg

And this is the most recent pic of me & Wheeza:
DSC02358-1.jpg

:D Welcome to the shack...hope you have fun.
Great bunch of Ratties here....Ohhh and some nice people too...lol

Hugs from the UK

Yvonne & Barry

Back