HI, newbie here

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindsayfawn

Hey there, My name is Lindsay. I just joined the rat shack the other day. I'm a 4th yr Criminology student at STU in Fredericton,NB. My girlfriend and I have 4 rats.
Gloria is a year and a few months, black and white hooded.
gloriaandhercheerio.jpg

Raina is a year and a few months, white and cream hooded
raina3.jpg

Emily is 8 months, Dumbo black Variegated ( I think lol she has very different markings on her back)
emilywellhello.jpg

Mischa is the baby she is 7 months, she's really small for her age. She's a cream berkshire.
acuriousmischa.jpg

I had one rat pass away in July. Templeton who was an agouti self. She had really bad respitory problems, which I tried to treat by taking her to the vet, but nothing seemed to be working. She died in my arms when I was trying to make another vet appointment. Poor Templeton, but at least she's not suffering any more.
ohyoufoundme.jpg

My girlfriend and I are going to adopt two other rats from Angel heart's rescue in Moncton, soon hopefully.
Anyways lol sorry this is sooo long. Nice to meet you all.
Lindsay

[/img]

Welcome Lindsay. Clark runs the Angel Heart Rescue, right? I would find it hard just to pick two more :wink: from him. I am sure he has some wonderful ratties that would be anxious to join your family. Good Luck.

Ann

Thanks for the warm welcomes. lol yeah I told my girlfriend that I don't know if I'll be able to leave with just two. Just have to see when we get there. I'm just glad I can help out a little. I'm always telling people to go see him if they want a pet rat lol so hopefully that'll help too.
Linds

Welcome to the forums! It's a wonderful place here!

It's always great to see people who live nearby. I lived in Fredericton for a time, but had to move back to Saint John.

I had to do a double-take at Raina's name, *lol* for obvious reasons. All of your babies are gorgeous!

Hi Lindsay! I'm glad to see another from the east coast...more to succumb to the addictive effects of rats and you may find your way to Clark's rescue. ;D

Welcome to the Rat Shack, please share more cute photos. :D

lol Riana. yeah your names are very close just have to switch around the i and the a . I'm only in fredericton for university, I'll be back in Moncton once I graduate. Supposed to be this year, but the profs are still on strike which sucks.
I'm hoping to get a new camera for my bday, so hopefully when i post more pictures they'll be a little better quality lol

Back