hi hi everyone from kentucky!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarunia

my name is sara and i am the proud 22-year-old mama of two little baby (well 4 month old haha) boys jaroslav (called slava, beige) and aleksandr (called sasha, black hooded). i had the great experience as a child of fostering a rat, and despite the pleas otherwise, i recently decided to adopt these two little guys. i am a university student, so my rattie babys and we enjoy attending class (of course, they in their carrier, except for when we sit outside), doing homework at coffee shops (where we are often questioned "what are those things in there??") and having fun! my rattie babies have quickly become a very important part of my life, so i'm happy to have found a community of those who feel the same:)

Welcome to the Rat Shack!
Wow, your ratties get to go to school too? They are going to be the smartest rats here. lol
It's great that this is an opportunity to educate a lot of people about rats and how wonderful they are.

Welcome Sarunia!!

Good for you to adopt your boys when people were saying "Ewww rats!" "Why would you want those?" We know all the stories here :cheeky:

Definitely found the right place to join. :thumbup:

Welcome to the Rat Shack! Feel free to post pictures anytime you want....We'll look at 'em....some may swoon :D

Back