Hi from Sydney, Aus :)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessekah

Hey everyone

Just an introduction to welcome myself. I live in Sydney, Australia and am an avid pet-lover :)
I live with two adorable cats (Lulu and Isis), three funny mice (Pancake, Mimi and Arabella) and two gorgeous rats (Poppy and Ruby). If I had the space, funds, and time I would get more animals but these bunch take up enough time already - and I want to give them the love they all deserve.

I am a mature aged student studying a B Education at Uni and I work as a nanny part-time.

Looking forward to meeting everyone :bow:

Jess
n554320785_1938109_7291.jpg

Welcome to the Rat Shack! Your rats are adorable... you are certainly smart, pacing yourself and making sure you have the time and money to take care of all your pets. :thumbup:

Hi and Welcome!

I'm an Aussie too, but live near Brisbane. I was a mature aged student up until May of this year (when I finished my studies), but I most likely will start studying againg within the next 12 months... :roll: .

hello Jessekah! your girls are so pretty! they look just like my Geneveive who seems to be a mix of their two colours.

I'm pacing myself with the animals too,im just a poor uni student as well!

where in sydney are you from?

Sydney, Austrailia - one of my very favorite places to visit! :welcome: to The Rat Shack. If you need a friend, you've got one right here! :D Enjoy and welcome.

Back