Hi from Peterborough!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silvermoon20

Hi Everyone,My name is Kate and I just recently joined the shack after I adopted my two female rats. My cousin is a regular on here (Pomegranate seed) and it was her that told me all about it. I love seeing all your adorable ratties and your wonderful cages and I've already learned a ton from you.

Welcome! I got my first pair of rats 6 years ago tomorrow when I was at Trent. I miss the awesome downtown Peterborough restaurants....

Thanks guys! I just rescued a third girl who's all alone right now, I'm picking her up this week. Evidently her owner got sick of cleaning up after her...so sad. My CN gets her on sunday so I should have a group of very spoiled and happy rats!

Hi and welcome to the shack! The owner of your soon to be new girl didn't want her cause she didn't want to clean up? My gosh, why did she get a pet in the first place??? Meh, well glad she'll have a home with you!

Some bad news and good news together...the people i was rescuing the girl i mentioned earlier just gave her away because their son was sick of her and didn't want to wait for me to get to ottawa =( Good news though I rescued two other's instead...Ella and Lily and I"m so in love with them already. I did the first intro last night with my girls Luna and Soleil and it went beautifully! So things are good despite that one bit of sadness. I still wonder how she's doing....Here are a few pics of the intros (The dumbo's in the back are my original two and the hoodie and bigger grey girl are the new ones)

Aww, I'm sorry for that one... it's funny how we attach ourselves to even the thought of the rat.
These two are the lucky ones! Very sweet!

I'm sorry you couldn't rescue the other rat but at least you saved two others, congrads they are very cute!

Back