Hi from Australia

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewi

Hi all :wave:,

I've been meaning to do an intro for months! I've actually posted a couple of times, but have never actually introduced myself. Anyhow... my name is Dewi and I live in Brisbane Australia. I have 21 gorgeous rats and adopted my first lot of rats in October 2004. Actually my husband adopted the first rats, but it was after some strong encouragement on my part. So we started with 2 and here we are with 21, and loving every one of the rats (past and present).

You can see photos of my critters at http://community.webshots.com/user/Dewi ... =community . The photo's are a bit out of date but I'm too lazy... ummm *cough*.... I mean I'm too busy to sort through all my photos at the moment. However, other than the babies (who are all grown up) and Yuki (who is sadly at the RB), the rats haven't changed much at all.

Dewi

Hi Dewi!!!
I'm so happy you have introduced yourself.
Wow, 21 rats? I didn't know it was that many. :D
You've got more than me now, I'm at 20 rats. :lol:

Welcome! :D
21 is a LOT! i have 6 (7th = coming) and i think that is a lot already. Especially when they all need to go to the vet.. :shock: I would love to have more rats (once had 10) but my wallet disagrees :lol:

:hi!: Welcome, 21 rats? :wow5: it amazes me how people can have many rats when I have trouble keeping up with just my 2 and I fight to keep myself from getting more :lol:

Back