Hi Everybody

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nannook

Hi, I'm new to the Rat shack. Im 14 years old, and I have 3 rats. Their all female's, and have the names: Nina, Lucy, and Jillian. Sorry but I dont know how to put pictures on but I'll tell you a bit about them--

Nina- She's mostly white, but has a tanish grey spot that covers the top of her head. She is shy, but is still very fun and lovable, and she rarley gets scared it seems. She also has redish
eyes.

Lucy- She's black and white. Her whole entire head is black and she has a black spot on her back also-- the rest is white. She is very energetic, but can get aggresive-- she has already bitten us (not me though). Very lovable.

Jillian- She is tan. She is the curios one, and the athletic one-- can jump long distances. She is also light as a feather. Also- very lovable.

Their all about, maybe, 7-9 months old. I cant remember exactly.

But I love them all.

Any ways. Im a girl and im 14 years old. I want to be either a vet or a author when i grow up. and thats it

:welcome: to the Rat Shack!!!!

I hope you find this site to be as great as I find it!!!!

Your babies sound glorious! I have no doubt that they bring you alot of joy. :love4:

Back