Hey!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scythe

Hello, everyone. :) I just joined the forum tonight. I've posted a couple times already, but I didn't see this part of the forum until now. :doh: My name is Ashley, and I live in Toronto.

I don't have much interesting to say though, unfortunately. :( I don't have any rats, yet, though I hope to sometime soon. I figure it can't hurt to hang around here and learn some more in the mean time!

Welcome Ashley!

That's a great idea to do some research while you wait. Can't wait to hear about your new additions when they do arrive.

Welcome to the Rat Shack... I wish more people did their research before having rats. It really does help to be prepared and to really know if rats are for you. :thumbup:

:wel5: I am so happy you are learning all you can for your future fur kids! Welcome and I can't wait to see your first rattie friends!

Research is good! I work in a Pet store, actually, so I know how frustrating it is when people don't do their research. I will also have tons of toys and supplies at my fingertips for when I get my rats. :lol:

Thanks, everyone. :D

:welcome4: to the Shack! I'm sure it won't be long before the contagious affliction of GGMR (Gotta Get More Rats) has got you in its clutches! Sounds like you will be well prepared.

Oh man, I know what that's like. I had that problem with Bettas -- and still sometimes do. I can resist now, though. We'll see how resisting Rats goes....

I'm like off the walls with excitement for thursday. I get to go get my cage and toys and stuff for them! Then the real fun begins of setting it up and deciding where to put it!

Back