hey guys

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrienne

I havent been on in a really long time and Im here today because I need to find a cage mate for Jefferson.
Brad went out west last month and things didnt work out so now he is back so i am not moving there.. In the past 2 months I lost Houdi and Sam There deaths were very hard on me ... And i really dont want to Get another baby rat right now But i dont want Jefferson to be alone.. I know how they can suffer from Depression if they are alone and i dont want that ... Jefferson is about 8 months old So if anyone has a male for adoption please contact me :) thanks

Hi! have you checked our rescue section?
I'm so sorry for your losses. Have you thought about a spayed girl for boy? Intros might go easier with a girl at his age.

I bet that smallvic (in Montreal) would be able to find you a good companion for your boy.

Sorry to hear of your losses. It can be very hard to lose them close together.

hey Adri, check kijiji, Kingston is ALWAYS fulll of rats needing homes.
I would have to agree with Jo though, at 8 mos old, intros are gonna be tricky... may wanna look into a female that is spayed, or that you can get spayed for his cagemate....

Aw so sorry for your losses *hugs*

We also have 1 of your girls left too, Sofie; boy her also shes not at all to get along with any other girls :( witch is very sad, she will chew on the bars and all but we take her out as much as we can to help her best we can do if she does not want to get along with any new girls :( Hubby is really into her though, he loves her to bits, She does not like me much though, she like to nip me :( But him not really, maybe shes not a girls rat lol

I hope you find a boy rattie or a fixed girl ;) I know how it is when you have a lone one and do not want to really try out free sites being that things may not work out with them (i mean if they do not get along you would be stuck with two singles where if adopt from a rescue and things do not go at least you may be able to return the rattie in question)

Back