Hey everyone!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanrat

Hello,

I am Shanel from halifax N.S :bunnydance: <-- cute bunny heh
I have been looking at this site for a while now, mostly when I was researching rats like mad a year or so ago, but then I met SQ at the store I work at out in Bayers Lake, and she told me I didnt have acess to all the info :nod: oopsy, Well I'm registered now! and I have a bunch of knew info, pretty exciting.

Ill post pics of my 4 boys when I have time to resize my images, because they are wayyy to big.

Welcome!! It's always a joy to meet more fellow rattie lovers, especially those from the maritimes cause there are so many rats needing home over there, good to see such loving people too!

As promised heres my boys!

Reks (hes the blue dumbo)
Flick (the champagne colored ratty)
Reks and Flick are my 2 newest adoptees, they are wonderfull boys and they introduced themselves VERY nicely to my 2 other boys!

Spekkio and Triples are my 2 dudes from last year around september, my first 2,, they are very well manared little guys and lovely temperaments, altho, triples loves bitting his cage bars for attention(makes grinding metalic noises with his teeth),, which can sometimes be very unamusing. :cry4:

Spekkio is black with a white tummy and white paws, I call him my tuxedo rat
and Triples is a black and white hooded,, as hooded as he gets anyways(apparently the black stripe is supposed to touch their tail?)

reksiq1.jpg

this is Reks

ratties1ln2.jpg

Reks and Flick

spekkiotriplespn8.jpg

Spekkio and Triples

ratties2oc2.jpg

Reks,flick and Spekkio

Shanel

Back