Helping raise money for Mainely Rat Rescue!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYDaisy

Hello!!

Many of you know of or have probably adopted a rat from Mainely Rat Rescue (www.mainelyratrescue.org) - but what you might not know is that they are currently working on completing the 501c3 to become tax exempt. The form is 21 pages and costs $300 to file for it. So far MRR has received about $155 in donations to help with the cost.

I am hosting an online 'party' through Tastefully Simple (http://www.tastefullysimple.com) to help raise the rest of the money needed. My party is going to run now through Aug 1st. My goal is to raise $300 for MRR - and in order to do that I need to sell about $1200 worth of products. It seems like a lot, but if I can get 120 people to spend $10 - I've met my goal!

If you are interested in receiving an invite please send me a PM with your name and your email address and I will send you your invite right away! Also, if you have friends or family that you think may be interested, let me know and I will also send them an invite.

Thank you SO much!

Back