help fast! (found her!!) THANKS ALL!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ewa

Okay , my rat Toola escaped from her cage! She has been missing since 3 am - anywhere between 10 am . I don't believe she could have gotten out of the room , but I cannot find her . What should I do ?? I am supposed to be leaving in a few hours , and I can't knowing she is out ..... i am worried sick , i was thinking to let sophee out and have her try to find her little companion , but I don't think she knows she is even missing ,any ideas??? :sad3:

Is she in a room that can be closed off? If so put down food and water and then you can go out. My rats often go off for a snooze but come back out later on. :giggle:

okay , i can do that ... :shock:

I let them out sometimes , for play , but i always know where they are ... i cant even hear her or anything :wallbang:

Like Lil said, she's probably off sleeping. Rats are more active at dawn and dusk, so you can't hear her most likely because she's off in a dark corner snoozing the day away.
Just put out a bowl of food, and a bowl of water. She'll most likely be back out and about tonight looking to go home with her buddy!

Don't worry too much; my Buford (thanks again Lynds) has gotten out many time as went missing for 12hours once, I don't know where he went but he was happy to be back!!

really? did he just go back into the cage on his own ? I swear I searched everywhere , if she does come back , i am going to wonder like crazy where she was hiding. I hope she comes back , i have seen her everyday since the day she was born. She is two months old today...

YAY! Found her! :happydance: I was looking in my dresser for a shirt to wear , opened the top drawer , and there she was , snuggled in my shirts sleeping. :heart: She practically gave me a heart attack when i spotted her tail.

Well, :balloons3: :bigb-day: :balloons3:

Happy two months on this earth little angel!!!!

:congrats!: on finding Toola.

This reminds me of the times I couldn't find my rats.
The first time, we couldn't find Boogie for three days, and thought she was gone for good. On the third day after we lost her, I was sitting down on the couch, and she was stuck under the chair pillow. It gave me quite a scare when I sat down and her squeaking.
The second time, we couldn't find Stella for many hours. When it was time for me to take a shower, and I dropped me dirty clothes in the laundry basket, I nearly screamed when I found her curled up in a ball screaming.

I just hope there is no third time for me, or second time for you.

We'll just have to try to be more careful with loosing our ratties. :nod:

Hahaha, I lost mine for 15 minutes and I thought that was bad.
She ran under my bed curled in a shirt that I was missing aswell!
So I found my shirt and my girlie! Hahaha

Its hard when it happens , you just freak out! Then I got depressed after two hours , when I found her , I cried!! lol

Back