Helloooooo!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderrodent

Hello everybody!!

Some people know me from a different forum. My name is Astrid and I am owned by my three dumbo ladies Chailyn (almost 2 years, Russian Silver), Lafawnda (21 months old, fawn) and Rapunzel (19 months old, agouti). Chailyn had a sister but sadly she died in November.
Good to see so many familiar "faces" here :)
Well, here they are:
DSCN7322.jpg

Rapunzel (Punzy, Pesty, Pestilence, sewer girl....)

DSCN7732-1.jpg

Chailyn, my heart rat
DSCN7476.jpg

Lafawnda (Fawndy)

DSCN6822.jpg

Pisces (RIP)

DSCN7091.jpg

:welcome: Astrid. You have very pretty ladies. I especially love that last picture of Pisces. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Astrid hunny you made it!!! You survived your cross-country expedition and the unpacking at the end and have rejoined the Rat Race. LOL..We need some new pics of the girls, they really are lovely, even if Punzy is giving them sweet little bald heads :love1:

lilspaz68 said:
Astrid hunny you made it!!! You survived your cross-country expedition and the unpacking at the end and have rejoined the Rat Race. LOL..We need some new pics of the girls, they really are lovely, even if Punzy is giving them sweet little bald heads :love1:

LOL Yah I notice that Punzy is still up to her old tricks!!! Barbering ratter!

I read you entire story about your girls on your website just two days ago, LOL

They're all gorgeous. My cat had a litter of kittens ( :oops: ) a few years ago, and we named one LaFawnda, LOL. She is now daughter to a coworker of my Father in law's.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Jo, yes, it's crazy. Chailyn will be two on October 9th. She'll have a vet appointment a day before that. My beautiful girl is slowing down but in good spirits.
Sheilagh, I am so glad we are settled in and the girlies did just fine. Took me a while to sign up here with so much stuff going on.
Jen, Punzy is not as bad as she used to be with her obsessive grooming. She cracks me up. Sometimes she just flips Chailyn on her back, grooms her and then it takes Chailyn a while to turn back over because of her hind legs and/or tumors.
Moon, that's funny that one of the kitten's name is LaFawnda. I should have spelled it Lafawnduh (like in the movie). I just tried to make it easier for the vet :wink:
Anyway, can't wait to read all the stories and look at everybody's rattie pictures!! :)

Welcome! So nice to meet you and your Very beautiful girls!
That 1st picture is such a hoot, it looks like Lafawnda is referreeing. I love it!

Back