Hello!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariekitten

Hi new here and new to ratties also, although it doesnt feel like it any more, they seem to have been with me always :mrgreen:
We have atm 4 females, who are still pretty young, and 4 males. They are into everything and all over and all sorts of trouble, but lots of fun. Our whole family has fallen in love with them, even my husband, who said "I will never kiss a rat!" I caught him kissing Aimee the Rat today and I know he loves the littlest, Maisy. The others are Maria and Tika, Scarborough, Macabre, Mushu and Mr. Peepers. Well thats all for the moment, nice to meet everyone, in advance :dance:
~marie

:welcomewagon: to the Rat Shack! Oh, yes, those sweet ratty faces can melt the hearts of all but the most rat-resistant husbands.

Looking forward to photos of your ratties.

Welcome! Rat keeping is very addictive. I think they can win anyone over, given the chance. :)

Hi and welcome to the Shack!
It's so great to hear yet another family has been smitten by the sweet little faces of our favourite animal. :D

Back