Hello from Southwestern Ontario

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratsnbuns

Hello,

I just joined up and thought I'd introduce myself and rats. I'm Julie and I currently have 8 rats. I've had rats for 2 years now since I rediscovered the amazing addiction. I have 7 females and 1 male.

The females are:

Starr - Black and white berkshire
Dharma - perle merle?
Ella - a Dumbo-eared rex (she only has one eye as she lost the other at 7 weeks)
Nyxie - black hooded
Runa - PEW
Rini - Agouti hooded
Bindi - Hairless

and a hairless male Yoshi.

The girls all live together and sadly Yoshi is alone now as he lost his cagemate Ziggy who he was extremely close to several days ago. I feel so bad for him, knowing he must miss and grieve for his friend.

I'm currently looking for a friend for him so hopefully I'll have some luck soon. I don't drive so it makes finding rats outside of the city I live in rather difficult. I'd love another hairless, rex or dumbo again, with me being a bit partial to older rats (but not too old, I wouldn't want to adopt an oldie for him and have him pass away within a few months). Yoshi is only about 7-8 months old so he has lots of life ahead of him. He's currently my youngest rat, my oldest pair (Starr and Dharma) are going on 2 years old now! :joy:

Well you definitely joined the right forum if you are in Ontario and looking for a rat (or 3 :giggle: )

We often can work out transports and trains if possible. Where approximately in S. Ontario are you? I am in Toronto, and there are a LOT of Ontarians on this forum.

Welcome :wave:

Hi and Welcome! There are lots of very friendly folk here who will go the extra distance to help a rat in need find its forever home. :giggle:

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :)

I'm in Chatham-Kent, not all that far from Windsor or London, are there any rattie trains that come through here at all?

I've already been browsing through the adoptions section, the post with Mr. Burns and Leo certainly caught my eye, they're both adorable, but both up near Toronto. How far do the rat trains go or how do they work exactly?

Thanks,

Julie

Welcome.

I'm in London. I have rats here that are for adoption. They are on my website. I can also help out with transport if you're not able to do it.

Back