Hello from me and the girls!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rattieluver

Hi! My name is Mykael (ma-kael, not micheal) but my friends and pretty much everyone who knows me calls me Micheal, Mike or Man Arms. I am a 14 year old girl from Minnesota. I live with my dad, mom, 15 year old brother Taylor, 11 year old brother Collin, Saddie (dog) and my little girls Cinna-Bun and Mouse. I got my first rat when I was 6 and continued to get more but with the extreamly sad deaths of my girls I had to take a 2 1/2 year break but as of December 22 I'm back in the world rats and couldn't be happier! I Love LOVE to spoil my girlies and love to take them to play, they are so cute and funny I don't know how I'm going to stand being away from them for 4 whole days on my vacation! :cry: I am also a member on RatForum.com which is kinda how I found this one. I would also like to show you guys some pics but still have not found out how to get them on the computer let alone on the forum :oops: Well thats all for now but I hope to talk to you later! :D

Welcome to the rat shack!! It's great to see someone else on here that's pretty close by! Ktina is from MN as well... I think Oakdale. I'm living in Fargo, ND. ^_^

Latest posts

Back