Hello from KitKit, loveable animal lover ^-^

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Vixen

Name: Kit
Height (just for fun): 4foot 11inches
# of pets had:
Cats: Catny, Harry, Baby, Huney
Dogs: Buddy
Rats: Isis, Seraphina
Currently: No Pets

Recently moved from WA where I had a roughly 14year old beagle and two beautiful female rats, to TN. Due to my dogs age he wasn't able to get sent here and it was simply too expensive to ship 2 rats so I was forced to *by the person taking care of my pets while we found this out* to give them up and let her find them good homes. The rats now live with 6 others I'm told and Buddy found a good home willing to take in an old beagle dog.

Currently I'm researching all the stuff I can for what I want to get before I get any new rats, I'm feeling the *not having any animals around who love unconditionally* thing here and it's been making me really lonely but until we get the heat fixed, it's only research.

But yea ^-^ HIIIIII

arresai said:
Hi there :thumbup: on the research. Some members here are like virtual ratty encyclopedias!

Hehehe that's great because I'm trying to make up a list of goods and bads of like, bedding, foods, toys, ect. That way I can take that list when I'm buying (I already know which bedding I'm getting but the other stuff I want to double check) and make sure that I don't get anything that's bad for the ratties

Back