Hello from a new member

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleFennec

I've had a few rats for around three years and sadly only have one left. Found this place looking for a safe place to re-home him.
I plan to stay around even once he finds a new home.

Baby boys name is Frosty, believe he's a dumbo siamese. Sadly I do not know his exact age but he should be around two years old. He's nervous around people and doesn't like being held.

I'll update later with pictures. All of the ones I have are on a broken laptop so gotta take some new ones.

Where are you located there are a few rescues in Indiana who maybe able to help. I am full on single rats now for a few weeks. But I may be able to point you in the right direction.
Why are you rehoming him? I have found some rats get really sad when they have to go to a new home it is confusing for them sometimes.

Sorry about the long wait for a response.

There's three reasons I need to find him a new home:
  • Unable to afford caring for him at the time. If something happened right now I wouldn't be able to get him the care needed.[/*:m:3bhe8ru6]
  • Living situation isn't suitable. The house I live in has flooded recently and its going to be a long time before it gets cleaned up.[/*:m:3bhe8ru6]
  • Moving into an apartment in a month that doesn't allow pets.[/*:m:3bhe8ru6]

Not sure when my money situation will be straightened out but I shouldn't be owning rats if I can't afford to properly care for them. He deserves a home with someone who has more experience and time to care for him, someone who can give him the love he needs. There's lots of other people out there who can be a much better rattie parent for him.

Sorry about the blurry photos. Phone is not a good camera.

photo0314u.jpg

Thank you everyone for all the warm welcomes.
I've been busy looking at Happy Endings. If there's any closer places that can help please let me know.

Back