Hello everyone

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southpawratties

Hi all. I found this site totally on accident and fell in love. The information that I got from one of your forums saved my fur kids from a myco outbreak. :joy: I have 4 ratties currently. I started with Gregory and Percible after my sisters rat had a litter. (RIP Gregory) When Gregory passed on, we went to get Percible a friend and ended up getting Lilly who I didn't know was a girl till I got her home and actually looked lol. Well We couldn't put Lilly with Percible so we got Tiberius. Well Then we decided that we couldn't let Lilly be alone so we got Domino. Imagine my chagrin when we get her home from the pet store (who is pure evil) only to figure out we think she is preggo......so we may have LOTS of little critters running around soon. Time will tell on that one. It's funny, I never figured myself for a rat person, but now that i own them, I can't imagine my life without them :heart: Im totally hooked. SO anyway, I could spend all day sitting here telling you about my wonderful little critters so for now I will go but I hope to talk to all of you soon :)

Owned by 4 rats (Percible, Tiberius, Lilly, and Domino) 3 dogs (Maverick, Sampson, and Dixie) and own one husband :laugh4: :heart:

Welcome to the Rat Shack!
Hopefully your girl is not pregnant but if she is... you are going to have loads of fun with those babies. ;)

Back