hello everybody

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pirate mcrat

Hi!

My name is Marlayne and i'm 21 yrs old. I live in Montreal, Canada. I'm also a member of the RMCA forum under the same user name. I am new to this forum but not to rats!

I recently lost my Mister Blue to a respiratory illness and a year ago I lost my very first Rat Splinter to hind leg paralysis and old age. We had many rats and mice whom all died out of old age and were very much loved by everybody in the house.

I would be ready to take in rescues and give them lots of love here, but my mother (who pays the rent, I pay vet bills n food) says she wants to wait until she does the summer cleaning of the house.

So hello again everybody!

:hi!: Well Hello Pirate Mcrat! I'm very sorry about your losses, I trust that they had good lives with you here, know that they are happy & safe in heaven, and hope that you are able to give and get rattie-love again.
In the meantime there's no shortage of candidates for net-love here. (Maybe you could even become a virtual auntie with an email to an especially heart-tugging kid's mom :wink2: )
Welcome!

Welcome aboard!!!

Looking forward to hearing the good news and seeing the pics once Mom's finished with her Summer cleaning. Keep us posted!

All the best,
Donna-Lynne
:D

Back