Hello - Acrorat Jules here from England

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acrorat Jules

Hello, in this wonderful world of the world wide web, I found you purely by chance ..... you know how it goes ...

Normal day ... Google Year of the Rat icon ....

Find News article on Clark .... http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=718a61c0-1de0-4e6e-9015-3640eb6c2f95&k=76767

Google his rescue name ..... find Rat Shack!

HAPPY NEW YEAR OF THE RAT by the way!

I have 16 (ish) rats (numbers vary lol) and my partner has 10, we also have chinchillas, degus, hamsters, mice, guineapigs and I have 2 children!

We also have a forum like this place - only it is set up as an entire virtual village. You would all be most welcome to pop over for a visit lol - maybe you could be our twin town? :lol:

I run a business called Acrorats where I make and sell ratty lounging accessories etc, I also sell gifts and things, but I am not going to plug is (on my first post) lol.

I can't think of anything else - not sure what the time difference is, it is 7am here

Jules

Hi Jules welcome to the Rat Shack!!

I believe I've visited your store before, very nice.
You are most welcome to put up your site/link in the Garage sale section.

Hello everyone - sorry - it has been a hectic end of the week - I spent all day doing my least favourite job in the world which is housework!

I am now at my partner's house (Ratty Bob) and as he lives 2 hours away, I am on his laptop and had to think really hard to remember my password.

I can't post piccies on here today, as everything is at home - sadly I love my PC hard drive along with lots of images in November - but a lot of my rats are here:

http://www.acrorats.net

Bob and I have a rattery too - Belyaev rats, but it is in its infancy at the moment - too much fun playing with rats, sewing for rats and talking about rats to do much else lol.

I will put the shop up, thank you for that.

It is a beautiful sunny day here - chilly, but blue skies and birds chirruping in the garden - I hope spring is finally on its way. I expect our coldest winter would be mild to you?

Right then - off to play on the forum

Jules

Back