He needs a name

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whipple

I named all my other rats, even my future rats! But I cannot think of a name for my biggest boy. I need some help and suggestions. His cagemate is Teddy(he's a rex), and my girls are China and Molly. Here's a picture.
HPIM0144.jpg

HPIM0145.jpg

I'm terrible at naming rats, some members may remember when I tried to name my black berk, I had to run a poll :lol: the name Coal won :D but for fun here is a site that lists a whole bunch of names and their meanings perhaps you could choose a few you like then create your own poll :D
http://www.ratsrule.com/males.html

He's definately a bit standoffish at the moment. And as far as what I prefer, it depends on the day. Usually I can come up with a name in a few days max (and I have only used the same name once before. And I've named many animals). But this guy is a stumper (not gonna be his name).

I am gonna check out that list, a poll sounds like a good idea.

You can always give him an upper-crust snobby name, like Cholmondely (pronounced Chumley!) or Aloysius (pronounced Allowishus), or name him after a musician (Beethoven? Garth? Thelonius?).

Back