Harlan or Oxbow? - I'm Getting Some!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christie

Hey All! My mother dear has agreed to drive me to either oakville for Oxbow or Guelph for Harlan! But I cannot decide which one to get. Harlan is cheaper but the ingredients are not as good as Oxbow IMO. And most rats dont like Oxbow. I have 4 girls and they need to loose weight and get into shape but I think either one will do it. So, can you guys give me your input on what you think I should get? Thanks!!

PS. I'm excited!! lol :happydance: :heart:

Oh and one more thing, I'm still confused. Is guelph selling 2018 or 2014?

Guelph sells 2014, I'm pretty sure.

I am really happy with my girls on oxbow (they do get a bit of HT also), so I'll vote that way. But, a lot of people are very happy with HT and will feed only that.

My girls seem to go through stages... there's times that every time I go to the cage someone's got oxbow stuffed in their face, and other days they let it sit longer. Right now they're in a "we can't get enough" phase, hehe.

Thank you guys! I might be able to get my mom to drive me to both to get 40lbs of oxbow and then 10lbs of harlan and feed 1 block of harlan for breakfast and then dinner. I think thats what some people do.

Back