Happy Birthday my sweet boys

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicky82

My two guys turn a year old tomorrow!! :shock: I can barely believe it, it only seemed like yesterday, they were teeny babies :heart: I'm posting now because tomorrow we will be on the road but they got some turkey tonight :lol:

Happy 1 Year Birthday Coal and Chimo, my sweet guys :ratwave: :ratwave: :ratwave: :b-day6: :b-day6: :balloons: :balloons: :bananas: :bananas: :bananas:

cookie-1.jpg

Happy Birthday also to the Bradford's girls (my guys sisters) :b-day5: :bananas:

Gee - I seem to remember a thread where their names were being decided upon. Has it been a year already??
:happyb-day: :happyb-day:

here's some more pics of my birthday boys, I finally got a good photo editor, sorry, some of them are too big:
IMG_2032.jpg

what.jpg

soup.jpg

IMG_2030-1.jpg

I hope to take more and more pics as they get older :heart:

Well, although we were on the road and didn't get in until late, along the way I bought them a muffin :lol: I wanted a banana nut one but they didn't have any so I got them a fruit explosion one ( I know not the best choice but it is thier birthday :D and boy, did they ever go at it! Coal (my berk) tried to haul it off before Chimo got a chance then he squeaked at me when I took it back to share it, I didn't bring a camera so no pics :( but they sure are happy man-rats :urock: :wow5: :inlove: :ratwave:

Back