Happy birthday lilspaz68!!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy-birthday-38.gif

:cheering: :balloons: [glow=red:2twuenhu]lilspaz!!![/glow:2twuenhu] :b-day3: :roseopen:

Hope you got some well-deserved spoiling today!! Including cake :b-dayrat: , of course, and some ratty loving!

All the best wishes from yesterday's birthday queen :queen: and my dear ratty girls

:ratwave:

Happy B'day Lilspaz!
I hope you got to eat some cake! Did you save some for the ratties? LOL
Remember:
What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. So by default, since another year didn't do you in, you are that much better than before!!!!

HBirthdayMickey.gif

It's your birthday?? Wow - how many months are you now? Who gets this many replies on a ratsite unless they've reached a grand old age! :cheeky: lol
Hope it's been a great day and you got pampered as you SO deserve...

Did you have cake to feed on? Were you pampered? or peed on?
Did they clean their own space and take their own meds?
Did they pee in the litterbox and not on your bed?
Did they chew on their blocks instead of your socks?
Did they make you a feast or share labblocks at least?
Did you go on vacation, have sun & have fun?
Or stay home to nestle & nurture each one?
Did they look at you with those dear little faces -
And make you feel home is the greatest of places? :cloud9:

Happy Birthday Sheilagh! (sorry if I spelt that wrong, is is gaelic like Celidh, Sioban & Sinead?)

Well thank you everyone!!!

I just got back from spending my whole birthday day with my Mom and brother and it was lovely. RTR Malcolm came with and he had a lovely time too, all that attention, and extra treats. :D Sleeping with me on the air mattress was good too :D

I had my brother's chicken divan crepes for dinner and a peach melba with custard for dessert (he does everything pretty much from scratch, while I watch carefully hoping the cooking education/tips sinks into my brain :cheeky: ), along with a marble cake and candles of course (shared with my brother's 2 boyrats as well as the humans). :D

I just got in and did a quick cage check to make sure everyone was still okay and now its time to go medicate, check any waterbottles/bowls etc...then a late lunch, then back here or relax watching TV with Cecil and his brothers out with me :heart: :heart:

It's spelled Shelagh, Fidgie :wink2:

Back