Happy Birthday Ben!!!!!!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennifervb

One 12/2/2007 my little rat man, Ben, turned 1. :love6:

Since I don't know Basil's birthdate, I am celebrating both rats on 12/2 and 7/1 (the day I brought Basil home).

They received fat free vanilla yogurt with fresh raspberries, grape nuts and a grated chocolate chip. Needless to say, it was a hit.

Dinner consisted of unsalted pasta, kale, carrots, beets, peas and fish.

My vet sent Ben a Birthday card but he was only allowed to look at it from my shoulder... I want to keep it so I don't need the little nut eating it. :)

Happy Birthday my precious, little, gents... I hope to have the same honor next December. :heart: :love6: Ben&Basil :love6: :heart:

:balloons3: :bigb-day: :balloons3: Ben, sounds like you guys had a wonderful Birthday meal, what lucky boys you are, rattie Hugs from Phyllis

:b-cake-b:
RATkiss.gif

Happy Birthday sweetie!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I administered kisses and cuddles, to Ben, for each post and told him that he was loved.

He is a man's man.... all that kissing and cuddling was too much for his staunch little ego. Basil, however, was very open to his share of kisses and cuddles before re-establishing his macho image with a particularly rambunctious round of power grooming under the couch. :laugh4:

Back