Happy Belated Birthday Bronlings!!!! baby pic update

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Poor babies had to wait for their birthday muffin until tonight, even thought their official birthday was August 21st, and after chewing on it for awhile decided that running around on the floor was a much better idea! :doh: I was really lucky to get these few shots. :roll:

Bronwen, Angel, Tucker, Bear and Megan
BronnyAngelTuckerBearandMeganaug24.jpg

Dirty girl Megan..hehe
Meganmydirtyratb-dayaug24.jpg

Bear
Bearb-dayaug24.jpg

Tucker
Tuckerb-dayaug24.jpg

I've got pictures of Tootsies birthday on my camera and when I get home tomorrow she'll have her own thread!

I guess I should've realized that the Bronlings *may* not be known by everyone...LOL.

They are the remaining rats from my ooops litter (there are others like Zooy's Tootsie whom I adopted out) but I kept mom Bronwen, 2 sisters Megan (runt), Angel (small sister), and boys Tucker and Bear (neutered and living with the family again).

Bear at 9 days old
blackberkboysbellyshot9daysold.jpg

Megan at 10 days old, we were all worried about her
OurLittleMegan10daysold.jpg

Tucker, Mr. Adventure, at 14 days old
wehavearockclimberagoutiboy14daysol.jpg

Megan and Angel at 17 days old
Meganandhersister17daysold.jpg

Tucker at 22 days old
thislittleagoutiboyispracticingbein.jpg

Angel at 20 days old, my wheelrunner.
wheelrunner20daysold.jpg

I've always had a soft spot for Tucker and Bear... I hope to see them again, since they were only about an hour old the last time I was there LOL

Bear is just the blackest of the black, isn't he?

Oh Shelagh, I can't believe you're telling me that it's been over a year already? Happy (even more) belated birthday to the beautiful Bronlings!

Oh, and don't feel bad for celebrating late -- I just officially celebrated Thunder's two-year b-day a few weeks ago, and his was in March. :roll:

Back