Happier pics on a sad day. For Melissa, etc.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

I thought it was time to update on Melissa's baby girls and their new friends the Blue Sisters.

Melissa can you give me their exact date of birth for my records?

The personalities are coming out so much with all 4. :D
Akahi (called Aki for short) is a bold little girl who is starting to really trust me and popcorns along with the babies. She is very sweet.
Lani is much more retiring and wants to think things over before she will commit but she is very kind and often licks me.
Suri is a smudge-nosed beastie!! Her version of grooming is to grab onto the skin and try to tug me around, she is much rougher than Linny but she's soo cute and playful. :D
Linny lives to be near me, on me, by me, licking me or whatever else she can think of. She is soo sweet, so licky and bruxes easily. :heart:

Linny lives to lick
Linny-mustlicksept13.jpg

and even Aki will join in
akijoinsthelickfestsept13.jpg

Lani is checking things out from a safe vantage
Laniisabittimidsept13.jpg

but she and Linny are friends and she'll come out bravely then....
LaniandLinnyarefriendssept13.jpg

Aki on the otherhand, decides to rest her head....oh soo tired. :roll:
Akiisrestingherheadsept13.jpg

So here are the babies personified. Linny is trying to get closer to me, Suri is eating the candle. LOL
LinnypostsSurieatsthecandle.jpg

They are such an adorable pair, although I think Suri is sick of me kissing her smudgy nose.
SuriandLinnysept13.jpg

I had my hand on the top of the mantel/shelf and Linny happily lay on it and started bruxing....just wanted to touch me and she was a happy girl
Linnyisamadbruxersept13.jpg

Linny still bruxing, Suri and Lani in the background
LinnybruxingwithSuriandLaniinbackgr.jpg

What a wonderful group of girls!!! :heart:

How could I mind such sweet faces?!!! Add more pics if you like, I love to see their brothers!! Melissa add in your remaining crew if you like.

they are incredibly sweet ratlets. :heart:

Actually this is perfect, I am sooo sick right now (fever, sore throat, body aches, etc) so those pics brought a smile to my face. :mrgreen:

Oh no! I was hoping when it was just a passing feeling. Hope you get better soon Shelagh!

Those baby faces are just too cute. I met them yesterday and fell in love :heart:

Pax and Solis say hello to their siblings! They love to hand wrestle with me... then they attack each other, it's so cute.

DSC00985.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

Back