• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hammocks, Nova Scotia.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briana

I am thinking about selling some hammocks in NS, I am not sure about doing shipping so they would need to be picked up or we could possibly meet. I am 15 minutes from Windsor and could possibly meet there. Right now I'm just trying to see if it is worth making a whole bunch, I have some made right now.

please let me know if you would be interested. they would range from maybe $10-$25 depending on size and materials used.

Yes! I am a hammockaholic in (temporary) remission. Melissa and Nicklerat stopped making them, and then Petunia stopped, so I have had to go cold turkey except for auctions! It's been rough.

Do you come up to the Windsor area often? I have a few hammocks made now, but I can't figure out how to post them on here. If you are interested I can send you pictures on an email or through facebook.

Back