• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hammock set - Fundraiser for puppy

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littledevils

As I mentioned in another thread, I'm currently trying to raise some funds for a local shelter who currently has a wee puppy in their care who needs extensive vet care as she was hit by a car. I have offered to foster her but for now she still spends most of her time at the vet.

She is only about 12 weeks old and was hit by a car. She has a broken pelvis among other injuries
6160568277_bfa9844007.jpg

Anyway, I'm putting this set up for sale (I only have 1 available)... had the same fabric for LMR before. This fabric and fleece was given to me by a friend "to make something for you, not the rats, you". After I've had it for 2 years and couldn't figure out what to make... I sewed it up and donated most of it to LMR over the past few months except for these that I was going to sell on Etsy to buy gear for my camera... well and here I am, I'm a sucker for a puppy in need... I know, I'm a horrible friend LOL I know she'll forgive me since it's all for a good cause.

Anyway, this sets includes

- 7 x7 x7 in cube
- Tunnel hammock
- 12 x 10 in hammock
- Cuddle cup

Cotton fabric on one side and the other side is this cool fleece w. embroidered rodentia :)

Adding - The color in some of the pics is off... it looks like the bottom two :)

$45 INCLUDING shipping to Canada/USA (if outside, Canada/US, add $5)

Money is going towards the puppy's vet bills.

6174183500_26945b75f6_z.jpg

6174183066_0cf0d3c377_z.jpg

6173658377_b64f6088a2_z.jpg

6174183860_8bc7203281_z.jpg

6174184606_b2a8d94417_z.jpg

Glad it got there! My husband had it in his desk at work for the longest time and forgot about it. I kicked his butt ;-)

Thanks so much again for helping the shelter cover some of Pickles' vet bills (about $2000 so far).

Back