Guess who is finally getting their double CN?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temblabamomo

In honor of my miserably failed attempt to "scale down" with the critters, I ordered myself a double CN today. Always wanted one, and with at least 8 (maybe more) permanent boys of my own, and plans to intro everyone into a big happy group, I thought, eh why not? If this happens, I'll be able to put my three halfie boys in the single FN - they have already destroyed two plastic cage bottoms and are working on a third. At least in the FN they can chew the pans but not escape because there's bars under the pan.

Due to a number of circumstances going on in my personal life, I don't think I am going to be able to move anytime soon. My main reason for wanting to scale down was so I could move, knowing the pet policies in most of the buildings I've looked at. But that's postponed already, so again, why not? Can always donate it to the rescue if I get to a point where I don't need it.

:bananas: :dancingbunny: :bliss: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :happydance:

Back