Growth in my girl.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tory

I'm not quite sure what to say here because I don't know her age however I do know she is from the same litter as her sister and she is only half the size of her sister. :gaah: Not quite sure why she obviously eats as much as her sisters and its not that she is skin and bones and not eating she is healthy and I've always looked at her as more of an 'athletic build' but I've had her for well tommorrow is actually our 3 month anniversary and she is the same size as when I bought her. If she is not dangerously skinny and no weird behaviour (she is actually my most active rambunctious girl) is there anything I need to be concerned about?

(Also not sure if it is anything significant but she has a tail that she kepps almost always curled in the air which I've been told is a 'runners tail')

I call it a wheelie tail. Does she have a wheel?

I have two sisters here, Julia and Noodle and you would never believe they were from the same litter. Noodle is super tiny while Julia is a normal sized girl. I'm telling you... if you were to pick up Noodle, you would think she was only 3 months old. But she's a year old now.

If she eats well, is quite active, sleeps well, has normal poops and pee... then there shouldn't be any worries.

Good! :happydance: Everything is normal but she is such a little runt! :lol: I think I'm just really excited for my girls to grow up and become big girls because sometimes I feel like John Coffey in the Green mile or Lennie Small from Of Mice and Men when I hold my girls.

Also I do have a wheel for them however they where deathly afraid of it and would flip it upside down I'm looking for a new one but there old one I spent 25 dollars on xD

Oh - wheel tail! I had to ask that a long time ago for my nekked Sahara that came from spca, she had a rounded tail and I thought it was an injury, lol. Til I was told it was wheel-tail, got her a wheel, and she was lovin' it!
Oddly enough she was a tiny little thing that came with a sister who was almost twice her size when they were full-grown. Sahara had a head tilt too but otherwise was a perfectly healthy (and very adamant) little lady.
Guess you got a special girl there!

Back