Greetings!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Static

Bonjour!
Hey everybody. My name is- well- you can call me Static, and I'm from eastern Canada. I currently own one darling rat named Vanilla. :love7:
I hope to upload some photos soon. ;)
Umm... I'm pretty young, love to draw and I'm hoping to volunteer at a local animal shelter this summer. I enjoy reading the dictionary. :shock:
I am addicted to the internet. My attention wanders.
I'm really thankful to have finally found a rat forum that catches my interest. :D

Umm, that's all, folks.

OMG you sound like me when I was young. I had this wierd obsession with the dictionary. I also drew incessantly which had led to a career as an art techer. Oh yea and I have ADD. Nice to meet you!

I can't believe nobody has poked you :stickpoke: Vanilla needs a friend!!!!

Yes, Vanilla needs a friend. Her sis just passed away. :(
I like the dictionnary. It fills me with knowledge. ;)
*wave*

Merci, tous le monde. I feel very welcomed. :D
Because I am electronically inadequate and seriously doubt I will figure out how to post pictures anytime soon, here is my February desktop:

ratbackggtailsfoweb.jpg

I was thinking of coloring it, but I kinda like it how it is. What you all think? :p

:welcome4:

What part of eastern Canada ... ie what province?

Lots of beautiful ratties needing good homes down here so I'm sure you will be able to find your girl a new friend or two.

SQ said:
What part of eastern Canada ... ie what province?

Lots of beautiful ratties needing good homes down here so I'm sure you will be able to find your girl a new friend or two.

I'm in Quebec... the french was meant to tip you off. ;)

Back