Greetings from the UK!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratgirl@RatRitz

Hello all!

Thought I'd join and come plague you all a little :wink:

I know Jo from waaaaay back and it's been a pleasant surprise to bump into her again online just recently ... you may officially blame her from my presence here :lol:

My name is Vic and I'm a full time rat mum to my gang. I've been keeping rats for 10 years now and have seen some very weird and some very wonderful things in that time ... I never cease to be amazed and astounded by these small furry people, and they are my one true passion in life.

I am a rescue rat homer ... that is I take in rats who need a new home and give them a secure home for the rest of their lives, come what may ... I am not a Rescue per se, more of a refuge for those rats in need. I do have some rats from breeders at the moment but the vast majority of my gang are rescues, and always will be.

Well, I think that's enough for now, I do tend to waffle on at length, so I'd best stop myself there before I bore you all to death! :roll: :lol:

Back