Goeiedag from belgium!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redrumwolf

Hi! I'm new on this forum, so let me introduce myself :3

I am Cassandra Bruynseels, or (artistname) Redrumwolf
I'm still a student and I own 3 rats. NOrmally 4 but one is missing and still hasn't been showing up ever since :cry: :oops:

Anyway, I might move to Oregon pretty soonish and hope to get a bigger cage and of course, more rats ;3

Well ehm yeah.
If anyone has questions or so, do ask n.n
(pics of my rats will follow up soonish :3)

Hi redrum!

We're all sad that you're moving away :( , but you can bring loads of cool rat-stuff when you come and visit Belgium :D.

Can't wait to see pics of your Ratito-shelter rattie Rin and your other ratties! 8)

:welcome2: to the Shack! Hope that your move goes well. It is such a big change!

I am curious about whether you will be able to bring your ratties with you. Is it impossible, or can you bring them if you get a vet's letter?

donshini said:
Hi redrum!

We're all sad that you're moving away :( , but you can bring loads of cool rat-stuff when you come and visit Belgium :D.

Can't wait to see pics of your Ratito-shelter rattie Rin and your other ratties! 8)

Sure can!
I'll see what places I got in my suitcase and then we can get some Limited Edition stuff for the webshop ;3

Godmother said:
:welcome2: to the Shack! Hope that your move goes well. It is such a big change!

I am curious about whether you will be able to bring your ratties with you. Is it impossible, or can you bring them if you get a vet's letter?

Basicly its not impossible I assume. Or thats what I hope.
I'm going to do my absolute best to find the best transporting system for them. And if it'll all be too much, I'm probably going to leave them here.. but I hope that's an option not to be picked.

welcome :D

should be possible to take them with you, if its possible for us to import american rats, it should be possible the other way round too i guess :wink:

Latest posts

Back