Funny story!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyllis

:crazy4: I have to take a bed bath of sorts, no shower or bed bath for 6 weeks, I had washed & dried my giant wrap around girdle, TeeHee, may I will save it for later for the holidays, cleaned my 2 drain tubes & went to lie on the bed to wrap my self up, well, I had left my 2 youngster from the shelters in Colo,my vacation babies Peggy Sue & Brandy , boy did they ever freak out over these drain tubes, collection balls & my girdle, I could hardly get up fast enough sore like I am, I was afraid they'd chew a hole in the colletors or tubes I ,was so funny, they were frantic, my silly hearts! I have to admitt when had I my port a cath in on my shoulder to put the chemo in my vein, while bed playing one of my older girls perforated the tubing, you should have seen the various reactions when I went to get the tubing replaced, well, I brighten up everyones day in the chemo room :wink:

LOL... that's not funny, those naughty ratties. I can just imagine though, my ratties go nuts if I have a bandaid, I can just imagine with you Phyllis. Silly rats!!

I-Yi-Yi! Somehow you sound as focused on life beyond your troubles as the ratties always seem to do.
Have you checked yourself for whiskers?

Back