frozen fat free cool whip

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petunia

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
have you ever seen those videos of the first time a baby tries ice cream?

well I wish I had a video camera, because I just gave two of my girls some frozen cool whip off a spoon,
and Paige, who is rather greedy, grabbed a big glob of it in her mouth, backed up to sit down and enjoy it, and then went to grab the glob of cool whip in her hands, but it was cold, so she put her little paws on it, and then withdrew them and curled them up-

and then put them back, same reaction-quickly withdrew her paws, like oh my! this stuff is CCCCOLD :shock: :laugh4:

it's one of those things, I guess you had to be there, but it was so funny seeing her trying to figure out how to hold onto her chunk of frozen cool whip without getting her hands cold

Petunia said:
have you ever seen those videos of the first time a baby tries ice cream?

well I wish I had a video camera, because I just gave two of my girls some frozen cool whip off a spoon,
and Paige, who is rather greedy, grabbed a big glob of it in her mouth, backed up to sit down and enjoy it, and then went to grab the glob of cool whip in her hands, but it was cold, so she put her little paws on it, and then withdrew them and curled them up-

and then put them back, same reaction-quickly withdrew her paws, like oh my! this stuff is CCCCOLD :shock: :laugh4:

it's one of those things, I guess you had to be there, but it was so funny seeing her trying to figure out how to hold onto her chunk of frozen cool whip without getting her hands cold

The poor little Eskimo... :giggle:

Back